Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
General Broker Discussions & Issues. Advertisements are not allowed.
By ScarletPip
I just found out about this today as I don't trade with them, but I had heard rumours. I'm glad they made it nearly impossible for me to trade with them, as a Canadian, the regulatory hoops they make you jump through were almost impossible to fulfill.

I don't like to see things in FX become more unstable, it already has a shakier reputation compared to futures trading or equities. However I am very glad the principals of this crooked outfit are going to have to face up to the problems they caused.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-0 ... banned-nfa

However here is an opposing view that is worth reading and considering.

http://financefeeds.com/detailed-look-i ... s-company/

What do you think about this?
By Geko
Many thanks for those articles, I saw that a few days ago and I was shocked and at the same time I wasn’t.

Forex trading is getting more and more difficult and having brokers against us makes it even more difficult. FXCM are probably not the only ones to have such practices, they were caught as they are in US but they are probably plenty of other brokers around the globe with the same practices.

Fortunately, I am not using them for my live account since a couple of years.

I am not promoting them, and I hope they don’t have the same practices, but my main account is with JFD. That’s one of the only broker for retail traders that I know who can provide you information’s about which liquidity provider was the counterpart of your orders (they also guarantee a part of your equity)…
ScarletPip liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]