Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Come and introduce yourself!
By Geko
Hi guys,

I have just updated all GiG tools expiry date to year end 2018.

Sorry for the unexpected delay due to a familly emergency :-(

Have fun & enjoy life ;-)
By zenon
am from Belarus, I am 60 years old, 4 years on Forex, I trade with varying success, I tried different methods of manual trading, dashboards: GVC, dingdong99. On the GIG forum Geko, there are very good dashboards and other tools, I would like them to trade if Geko is certainly not against it. Especially I like -Dashboard-02, a simple and good tool for trading along the trend. Thank you for inviting me! Sorry for my English. Google translator.
By Geko
Hi Folks,

Just a few words to let you know that I have just updates all GiG tools until the end of 2019. :party:

At the moment I am really busy :-/ :-/ with my daily job, I hope to be back soon with you.

PS: even if I am less online I am always around :ninja:

:-D :-D
By Geko
Update in post 1 :

=====>>> UPDATE 2021 [GiG]
==========================================================

GiG is finally back online after a few months offline and without activity.

Those last months I was contacted by several members of GiG who are using the tools on a regular basis for their trading. So far, I was sending them GiG’s tools directly but I thought it would be great to get GiG Forum back online to provide them also the documentation available in the various threads, as well as a place to discuss and show how they use the tools.

On my side, I didn’t had time to trade lately. Life has changed, kids are growing and taking more time, daily job also.

I plan to get back in the game in the coming weeks but with a different approach.

Finished the time while I was more a coder than a trader. I plan to focus more on Price Action and less on coding.

More on that later.

You can also notice that GiG domain has changed to www.greedisgood.world. I had an issue during the renewal of the previous domain www.greed-is-good.com and some Fxxxxxx lurkers took it !

Anyway GiG is back :-)

I hope you will enjoy this new GiG Forum with all its goodies
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]