Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Discussions about Crypto Currencies.
By Geko
Bitcoin

How to start the Crypto Currencies thread with another currency than the Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.

The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Since the system works without a central repository or single administrator, bitcoin is called the first decentralized digital currency.

There are thousands of websites out there which are explaining what is the bitcoin, but the best explanation remains the white paper written by the creator himself and which explain what it is in 8 pages. PDF attached to this thread.

Bitcoin has more than tripled in 2017, and those gains have brought its market cap to $46.68 billion, accounting for nearly half of the entire category of crypto currencies which reached around $100 billion of market capitalization.

If you have already read my dumb extrapolation about the Bitcoin, you understand that even at the current price the growth potential is huge…

What is your view or trading approach about this instrument? Are you considering trading it? Any chart, advice?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Geko
Dip is already here ;-) with rumors about potential outages... :nerd:

Considering the max supply, if no major tech issue occurs on Bitcoin my dumb approach
available at this link:

https://www.greed-is-good.com/forum/vie ... f=85&t=137

might happen sooner than planned...

I am working on a few goodies to make our life easier to track cryptos and growth % while trades are open.

I managed to work on a Json macro to update price... I will post that later when finished.

At the moment I am trying to structure my tools :-)
Ajs5274 liked this
By Geko
Turbulence, fear, uncertainty considering the potential regulations and the technologies... A correction, or manipulation from the big players who have decided to enter the market thanks to new financial products (futures, etf…) and who wants to buy at low price...

To be honest, it is not easy to answer, this market is too young.

I am still holding some coins here, and I am still in profit overall.

Don’t consider that as a recommendation, I am not holding a huge amount in cryptos…

Something to consider and highlighted on the screenshot below that I found on the web:

photo_2018-01-16_13-40-27.jpg

Maybe a boom in April or May...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By yuanpaygroup
China has pushed ahead to create its own digital currency due to greed and power-hungry Bitcoin mining. The nation will not be stopped given the existence of potent and decentralized cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, from around the world. China is finally diving into a complete innovation of the digital economy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]