Hello & Welcome on board !!! :-)
Please note:
Before you can post a message on the forum you need to REGISTER to get a unique GiG username (Totally Free!). Feel free to look around - just start browsing any of the sections from the home page of GiG. Join the community!.
Post, discuss and review the best MetaTrader Trade Management tools for trailing…
20 % 80 %
By Geko
Hi,
I hope you are well.
I am good, thank you (je vais très bien).
Christmas is coming soon, and it should be a lot of fun with the kids. This period of the years is always special when there are kids around. :santa:

Concerning CCFp, yes, I have stopped using it, and I have to say that I am not trading that much lately. As I have not found any consistent system, I have decided to step back a little bit.

But I am always around ready…

PS: I am still following a little bit crypto as I have a couple of positions with interesting project. Even if the crypto market was not good this year, I am still in profit, and I am sure there is some potential in the long-term perspective.

Take care, and I wish you a great holiday season.
By Geko
Hi,

I have just posted an update of Blast in post 1.

This update should dramatically improve memory consumption of Blast.

In the previous versions, when you were loading Blast on multiple chart and/or switching timeframe and/or pairs regularly, MT4 was freezing and not responding anymore due to memory issue.

The new version fix this issue

Enjoy
;-)
G
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]